Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Push carts of piled lumber.
- Feed or catch lumber processed through milling equipment.
- Strap and package piles.
- Lifting up to 150lbs.
- Push carts of lumber up to 2500lbs with help.
- Work indoors 90% of the time.
- Ability to read tape measure and calipers.
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of lumber species both domestic and tropical preferred.
- Must be able to read at a high school or GED level.
- Must be able to speak, understand and communicate safety to work related instructions
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Opportunity for advancement – in house training
Mill workers can be promoted to machine operator or knifeman.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org