Ensuring the highest standards of quality and production with consideration first and foremost for the safety and well-being of each mill employee.
- Daily scheduling of jobs.
- Oversee the operations of all machines
- Review the paperwork of each job and sign in all moulding samples.
- Troubleshoot any problems that may develop in all areas of the Mill.
- Ensure the least amount of downtime possible on all machines and sawdust system
- Assist the operator with set-ups when necessary.
- Monitor daily production logs for all machines.
- Monitor all monthly production logs and discuss with each employee.
- Ensure quality of every job through all machines.
- Personally oversee intricate or problem jobs
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure safe and proper training of all employees.
- Enforce all company safety policies.
- Establish and maintain a preventive maintenance program for all machines and sawdust system.
- Maintain absence records for all machines and equipment.
- Maintenance of all machines and sawdust system.
- Schedule jobs of all machines and Grinding Room employees daily
- Hiring, firing, and disciplinary actions..
- Evaluate employees’ job performance and goals twice a year.
- Schedule employees’ vacations and personal days.
- Purchasing supplies and parts for repair.
- Work to keep supply costs to a minimum.
- All Safety procedures must be followed when operating equipment, fork lifts, chain saws, lifting bending, and twisting.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Please email your resume to email@example.com