Do You Have Overstocked Items?
Slow moving items? Or dirty and discolored stock? Or any inventory you’re looking to find a new use for? If so, let us remanufacture it into sellable mouldings for you! Rex Lumber Company will remanufacture any wood products through our millwork operation. That way, none of your inventory needs to sit longer than necessary and you can get back to business.
Industrial Strength Equipment
We can help you determine the best way to remanufacture your dormant inventory items or damaged goods to make saleable products. Customers may utilize the following Rex Lumber Company’s industrial strength equipment:
- Blanking or Cabinet Planing
- Ripping – Including straight line rip and gang rip
- Resawing – Including resaw center, apply resawn face, multi-pass resaw to make skins.
- Computerized Cut to Length – make specific size parts, optimize, defect parts, cabinet parts, trim packs.
- Moulding & Custom Mouldings – Make new profiles, match profiles, re-run to similar profile to make saleable.
- Sanding – Flat wide belt sanding, and profile sanding.
- Priming – Interior/exterior water-based priming, interior/exterior alkyd (oil based) priming, FRT additive.
- Buffing – Smoothes out primed surface and knocks down raised fibers.
- Custom Finishing – Sealers, stains and dyes, lacquer and other topcoats, bleaching oil, deck finish, and FRT coatings.
- Glue Up – Face gluing up to 6” thick, edge gluing up to 28” wide
Get in touch with us today to request a quote or determine how we can help you repurpose your inventory.