Do You Have Overstocked Items?
Do you have slow-moving items, dirty and discolored stock, or any inventory you’re looking to find a new use for? If so, let us remanufacture it into sellable mouldings for you! Rex Lumber Company will remanufacture any wood products through our millwork operation. That way, none of your inventory needs to sit longer than necessary and you can get back to business.
Industrial Strength Equipment
We can help you determine the best way to remanufacture your dormant inventory items or damaged goods to make saleable products. Customers may utilize the following Rex Lumber Company’s industrial strength equipment:
- Blanking or Cabinet Planing – Our heavy-duty, high-speed roughing planer removes dust and dirt and creates uniform thickness. Double-sided cabinet planers provide a smooth finish and greater customization.
- Ripping – Rip one or both edges on rough lumber. Improve your yield and reduce waste with our straight line rip and gang rip services.
- Resawing – We can resaw center, apply a resawn face to a moulder blank or finished moulding, or make skins using our multi-pass resaw.
- Computerized Cut to Length – Our computerized, cut to length saw cuts lumber or mouldings and defects material. We make, optimize and defect cabinet, door, and stair parts, and create trim packs.
- Moulding & Custom Mouldings – We make new moulding profiles, match profiles, and can re-run to similar profile to make them saleable.
- Sanding – We provide flat wide belt sanding, profile sanding, and sand flat boards and panels. Our profile sander sands almost any moulding.
- Priming – We offer interior/exterior water-based priming, interior/exterior alkyd (oil based) priming, and other custom finishing options.
- Buffing – Our priming and buffing services smooth out primed surfaces and knocks down raised fibers.
- Custom Finishing – Custom finishing options include sealers, stains and dyes, lacquer and other topcoats, bleaching oil, deck finish, and FRT coatings.
- Kiln drying – We have 500,000 BF of kiln capacity with dry kilns located in our Englishtown, New Jersey and Acton, Massachusetts locations, and experienced kiln operators to dry lumber to your specifications.
- End-matching – Our end-matching equipment can apply T&G profiles to the ends of flooring and paneling.
- Glue Up – Our glue-up capabilities allow face gluing up to 6” thick, edge gluing up to 28” wide.
Put Rex Lumber’s Industrial Equipment to use for you! Once you’ve explored the many ways we can help you unload your old inventory, recoup your investment and make room for fresh inventory. Get in touch with us today to request a quote or determine how we can help you repurpose your inventory.