Rex Lumber Company stocks 16’ sheets of moulding grade MDF custom profiles in thicknesses of 3/4”,.7/8”, and 1-1/8”. We also can procure 3/8”, 1-1/2” and 2” stock for special orders. We use a moulding grade to get a consistent finish throughout the moulding, this material differs from many standard MDFs that have a hard surface and a soft inner layer that mills differently. We can manufacture any moulding profile within the dimensions of the MDF items in inventory. Custom profile knives are made in-house, so we can match any custom or existing profile.
MDF Custom Profiles
- With additional lead time we can obtain different lengths
- No Added Urea Formaldehyde, Water Resistant and FRT MDF options are also available in many cases with additional lead times
- Due to the rough & flakey nature we sell all MDF mouldings as Primed & Buffed, although Primed, Buffed, Primed is recommended
- We have options to provide large quantities and stocking programs at competitive pricing
- Customer stock can be used for many MDF products – we can rip, crosscut, mould, and prime your stock for you