Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Operate standard clutch forklifts.
- Have mechanical knowledge of forklifts.
- Maintain forklift daily.
- Move stacks of lumber in and out of buildings, sheds, off trucks, and around the yard.
- May be required to work as a yard handler.
- Must maintain knowledge of yard handler duties and safety requirements.
- Forklift drivers sit 75% of the time.
- Work indoors and outdoors year round.
- Lift up to 150 lbs.
- Climb up into and step down from forklifts.
- Bend over to move blocks used to support lumber piles.
- All safety procedures must be followed when operating fork lifts, chain saws, lifting, bending and twisting.
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of lumber species both domestic and tropical preferred.
- Must be able to read at a high school or GED level.
- Must be able to speak, understand and communicate safety to work related instructions.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Please email your resume to email@example.com